NSIL Recruitment 2022: The NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) has released latest recruitment notification inviting eligible Indian nationals for professional posts including 26+ Managers, Technical, HR, Legal, Accounts, Admin, Procurement and Other. The NewSpace India Limited aka NSIL is an enterprise of Government of India under the department of Space (DOS) with headquarters at Bengaluru. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. To apply, interested aspirants are required to have completed required education including Graduation / Post Graduation / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in relevant stream. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before the closing date in September with tentative dates around Mid-September (see details below for important dates). See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
NewSpace India (NSIL) Recruitment for 26+ Managers, Technical, HR, Legal, Accounts, Admin, Procurement and Other
|Name of Organization:||NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)|
|Post Title:||Managers, Technical, HR, Legal, Accounts, Admin, Procurement and Other|
|Education:||Graduation / Post Graduation / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in relevant stream|
|Job Location:||Karnataka / All India|
|Advertisement Date:||25th July 2022|
|Start Date:||15th August 2022 (Mid-August)|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th September 2022 (Tentative)|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Chief Manager- Strategic Planning and Business Development||1|
|Deputy Manager – Business Development||2|
|Manager – Technical [Electronics]||2|
|Manager – Technical [Mechanical]||2|
|Deputy Manager – Technical [Remote Sensing]||1|
|Deputy Manager – Technical [Electronics]||3|
|Deputy Manager -Technical [Mechanical]||2|
|Chief Manager – Accounts & Finance||1|
|Manager – Accounts & Finance||1|
|Deputy Manager – Accounts & Finance||3|
|Manager – Legal||1|
|Deputy Manager – Legal||1|
|Chief Manager – HR & Administration||1|
|Dy Manager- HR & Administration||1|
|Dy Manager- Purchase & Stores||1|
|Deputy Manager – Official Language||1|
Lower Age Limit: 20 Years
Upper Age Limit: 48 Years
The upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates. The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates applying for post marked unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
- Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 55 years including all possible age relaxations.
|Post Name||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Dy Manager/ Executive Secretary||E2||Rs.50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000/-|
|Manager||E3||Rs.60,000 – 3% – 1,80,000/-|
|Chief Manager/ Company Secretary||E5||Rs.80,000 – 3% – 2,20,000/-|
Rs. 500 /- for eligible candidates.
There is no fee applicable for Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and PWD candidates
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview.
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test and/ or interview. Written test, whenever conducted (exam center would be decided by the company and will be intimated at a later stage), is only a first level screening and written test score will NOT be considered for interview and/or final selection process
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be called for interview
- The schedule and venue of written test/ interview will be notified by e-mail and will be updated in company’s website
- E-mail ID of the applicant MUST be provided in the application form correctly since all correspondence will be ONLY through email
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Intervie in the order of merit
- Candidates are requested to periodically check the NSIL website for updates in the above matter.
How to Apply
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online on NSIL‟s website: www.nsilindia.co.in. Link for online Application will be made available in NSIL’s website tentatively during Mid of Aug 2022. Candidates are requested to visit NSIL website regularly for updates in the above matter.
Application form, details & registration
|Apply||Apply Online [Link Active Mid-August]|
|Short Notification||Short Notification|
|Detail Notification||Download Notification (Detailed)|
|Telegram Channel||Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Result||Sarkari Result|